Sunday, April 8, 2007

At long last, publication.

My package on Nigeria is the 1A centerpiece in today's Journal Star. If you don't subscribe to the hard copy and thus fail to subsidize my existence, you can check it out here.

Our online peeps did a good job of getting photos/timeline/etc online, too, but only one sidebar made it; that link is hidden under the timeline box.

Not sure, but I think these things stay online for only two weeks, so get it while you can.

And with only one comment so far, I've already got a hater.

------------

By coincidence, today's Journal Star also includes my review of Betty Levitov's new book, "Africa on Six Wheels: A Semester on Safari." Of course, it's just given me another travel bugbite. A place she mentions in Malawi is especially tempting.

No comments: